Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little Reminders

I love getting a text or e-mail from my boyfriend during the middle of a bad or hectic day. Those messages remind me how lucky I am to be with someone who makes me so happy! :)

Well, I came across this picture of an engraved wedding ring:

Deb Lindsey Photography














& I love the idea of getting your rings engraved when you get married, because when life gets hard, you'll always have a little reminder on your finger of how much you love each other. Here are my favorite engravings from the list on http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/engravefav.html.

• Not for pawning
• Put me back on!
• You jump, I jump (Titanic reference!)
• Adventures Lie Ahead
• BETTER THAN BACON
• To a lifetime of fireworks
• If removed, alarm will sound
• Good or bad, happy or sad
• Lobsters for life (FRIENDS reference!)
• I Thought I Loved You Then...
• To making our own rules, forever
• You make me happy, every day
• Worth Fighting For
• Turns out not where, but who you're with
• Good morning, Beautiful
• Oh, the places we'll go!
• Happily Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment