Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photo Inspiration

Whenever I start looking at blogs, I end up with about 15 tabs open. I see something interesting on one blog, click on the link where that person found it, & discover a new blog. I do that over & over until I realize how many tabs I have open & get scared that the browser might crash (it does this frequently) & I'll lose all the new blogs I just stumbled upon. My favorite is Style Me Pretty. It always has the most gorgeous pictures of weddings, & ideas on how to personalize your wedding. Here are some pictures I've found that have inspired me this week. Most are from Style Me Pretty but there are a few from different sites (see the link below each picture).



Heart Shaped Balloons!
http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/photo/128026
 
























This makes me want to take pretty pictures in the
snow with my boyfriend!
(I hope it snows in Texas this year!)
http://www.stephaniesblog.com/


























This wedding in Florence, Italy looks like a fairy tale!


No comments:

Post a Comment