Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Updates!

My last post was about me wishing I was in Paris...Well, I leave for Paris on December 17th! With Brad! The same day of his college graduation! I'm really excited to go back after 4 years, to see my grandparents & to show Brad all the places I grew up going to! Paris during Christmastime! I bet it's magical :)

Halloween is right around the corner so we made "Spooky Town" at work where we all made our own haunted houses out of bird houses. They look awesome & I love all the fun Halloween decorations around the office! This is my haunted house:


















Brad and I started going on dates in November & became official on November 23rd so November/fall is our season. I am anxious for fall weather because that means it is the start of our season :) & it's the start of sweaters, boots, hot chocolate, fires, scarves and pumpkin pie!!

Also, things are coming together for my future project! It's amazing how things work out! I'm very very excited! Stay tuned for more information on that!

And here are the calendars I made for August, September (my birthday month!) & October!

No comments:

Post a Comment