Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Everything Is Going To Be Amazing

I've been really picky lately & I've only applied for jobs that fit all my criteria- benefits, more than $10 hour pay, not too long of a commute, fun work environment, something to do with weddings or events- but jobs like that have been very hard to find.

Well, I applied for 3 jobs today & I like all of them! They all have to do with weddings or events, offer insurance and benefits, sound fun and I feel confident that I could do all of them! It's exciting to find what I'm looking for, but frustrating that something might not come from it. The job I really liked and was interview for is no longer posted on the company's web site. I guess the position has been filled :(. & I haven't heard anything from the couple of other jobs I applied for about a week or 2 ago. I want to stop worrying about finding my next job before this one ends. I want everything to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment