Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Blog Name!

I've finally decided on a new name for my blog:  

Heart Shaped Everything

I wanted it to be named after something I love. I know I love a lot of things (fireworks, flowers, the color pink, sunsets...) but none of those things had the imagery I wanted. I wanted something whimsical, something fun & something generic so I could write about whatever I wanted.

I decided on Heart Shaped Everything because I love everything shaped like hearts & if I could, all my stuff would be heart shaped- chairs, pillows, soap, food... Whenever I go shopping, my eyes gravitate towards anything shaped like hearts. I love shopping during February because of all the heart shaped pillows, candy, cookie cutters, etc.

Things shaped like hearts make me happy. They make me feel like a kid, when life was simpler & carefree & my dad made me heart shaped pancakes. I think heart shaped things represent love, hope & optimism.

I hope that each time I sign on to create a new post, the name of my blog will make me think of cute, heart shaped things & remind me of all the beauty in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment