Friday, June 4, 2010

My Wish

I have applied for 3 jobs since my last post, bringing the number of jobs I've applied for to 35!

I really recommend Craig's List! I didn't think there would be anything there but I've seen some postings that I've actually been interested in and I've received calls from the 2 jobs I've applied for!

Through all this, I have learned that I really don't like applying for jobs on a company's web site! I wish I could just send them my resume and cover letter. Instead, I have to type in all my work experience, education, skills, etc. in separate forms. Then, I usually have to answer a 100 question quiz about my personality and morals. It's frustrating because even though I spend a lot of time on those online applications, I haven't even gotten an interview.

On a positive note, Rascal Flatts is one of my favorite bands & this is a great song that makes sense for my life right now. =)

I hope the days come easy & the moments pass slow
& each road leads you where you want to go.
And if you're faced with a choice, & you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window.
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,
but more than anything, more than anything,

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold.
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish...
-My Wish, Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment